Blog Effective by: Bucsko Design & Logo
Funny to start a new blog about the effectiveness of blogging when I have actually never done it myself. My father use to tell me… “before you ever marry a woman, you should live with her first to make sure she is the one” and that analogy rings true here as well. I have watched, read, researched and compiled many studies of various blogs for years now. I feel, I have lived with the blog idea long enough… to now turn it into a reality.
1) Be yourself: Followers do not want to read something they have seen a hundred times before, make it your own, make it unique and make it your experience.
2) Blog short: Keep your post simple, short and clean so a user-friendly aspect can take affect on your readers and future followers.
3) Remember why: What is the purpose of your blog, what is the meaning of your morals and always keep the focus towards the original platform (do not stray)
4) Networking: Constantly keep your readers close and personalize yourself with the followers you have. This is the most simple form of networking made easy, plus this adds to the worth of your work as a source of information in a certain field or on a particular subject.
5) Credibility: Gaining credibility will be the hardest part as you need to spend much time on your research and writing to make a solid backing to who you are and what you stand for as far as beliefs and opinions matter. This can take years for someone not as persistent as others, but must be built over time no matter what background, credentials or educational knowledge one may have. If your readers do not agree with you, you will have no “credibility” what-so-ever.
Author: RJ Bucsko | Bucsko Design | email@example.com | Lake Chelan, Washington | web design | logo design | packaging graphics | identity branding | print graphics | stationary